Posted on 08/07/2021 in Company News, by Jon
Due to continued growth we’re hiring for a Trainee Digital Press Operator
MIDLANDS – Whetstone, Leicester
Competitive Basic Salary with potential overtime, 26 days holiday, pension, FULL TIME 35 hours.
We are a leading label manufacturer with flexographic and digital printing services. To compliment this we market and supply a diverse range of thermal label printers. Due to continued growth we’re looking for a Trainee Digital Press Operator based from our office in Whetstone, Leicester. The individual should have a good understanding of computers and an eye for detail.
This opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of digital labels which are supplied within a variety of manufacturing environments.
- Operate our three Konica Minolta digital presses and print the jobs working from the production schedule
- Performing maintenance and calibration tasks on regular basis (daily / weekly)
- Colour correcting files that are not printing correctly using GMG colour management
- Making simple edits to artwork in illustrator or Packz, training will be provided for the right candidate
- Reporting to our Digital Manager with regular updates
Qualifications and experience
- Must be computer literate
- Require an eye for detail to ensure the colours and print are correct when printing
- Able to work comfortably with machinery
- Need to be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Some lifting required
Full training provided for the right candidate.
All applications or questions please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org