Posted on 15/11/2021 in Company News, by Jon
MIDLANDS – Whetstone, Leicester
Competitive Basic Salary, 26 days holiday, FULL TIME.
To ensure smooth, productive & efficient running of the department. To maintain stores/stock to a high standard. The profitability of the department through minimum wastage. Ensure the supply of raw material stocks to production & dispatching products promptly.
- Receive Goods In & Log into centralised MIS
- Manage Minimum/Maximum stock levels
- Pick raw materials & finished stock and raise paperwork accordingly
- Maintain a clean tidy & efficient stores area
- Liaise with other departments to ensure stock for planned production is met
- Set KPI’s for the department to maximise efficiency
- Present production with raw material kits
- Resource planning
- Book goods out through centralised MIS
- Monitoring employees and holiday allocation to ensure stores cover is optimised
- Ensure waste is kept to a minimum
- To advance the department utilising new equipment & software when available
- Organise third party couriers
- Ensure jobs are ready for collection at set times from couriers
- Health & Safety, keep abreast of new legislation regulations
- To keep abreast of industry changes
- Liaise with MIS implementation team moving new MIS forward
This is not an exhaustive list of duties expected from our Stores Persons role but an outline as to what the overall responsibilities would be.
Qualifications and experience
- Must be computer literate and comfortable working to deadlines
- Require an eye for detail to ensure the correct products are despatched
- Need to be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Some lifting required
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Full training provided for the right candidate.
All applications or questions please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org